Long time, no sewing for myself. I actually have a few sewing projects I need to photograph and post here, but firstly I wanted to show off my Lily Blouse from Cocowawa Crafts! The absolutely lovely Ana of Cocowawa sent me this pattern to test, and I felt terrible because it launched right after Sewn Seeds so it took a while for me to actually make it. But once I finally busted it out I totally love it. 


I did make some alterations to the pattern, making the blouse a little bit wider (because breasts.) Of course I overlooked making the collar bigger to compensate but I really like the finished product. If I was going to make it again I would definitely lengthen the bodice because it hits right at my natural waist, which is great for high waisted jeans but hard to tuck into skirts like this one. The sleeves are also supposed to be full length but hit me closer to 3 quarters length. Have I mentioned recently that i'm almost 6 feet tall? So I would also lengthen the length of the sleeve, but I really love the look with the collar and the raglan sleeve. 


My favorite part of this pattern is the way the collar looks from the back. I wore it all day yesterday and was super comfortable in the flowy blouse and cute collar. 
Thanks again to Ana for letting me test the pattern! Make sure to check out the other gals making this blouse on instagram with the hashtag #lilyblouse and the dress version with #lilydress