Okay! This is more to keep track of my own life than to suggest other people buy things in order to contribute to a capitalist society, but if you wan't to pick up any of these things, they probably won't disappoint you.

Starting from the left and working right:
New Balance Sneakers: They cool, working out is cool. Having control over your body is neat. I couldn't find a link for the exact same ones, but they were purchased at DSW. 
Gerties Ultimate Dress Book: Self explanatory, but Gertie books are a godsend to vintage sewers. Her patterns are perfect for my body type. 
BKR Water Bottle: This is in the color Bambi. 
I'm Just A Person: Just started this, but Tig Notaro is literally the light of my life so there is almost no way for it to disappoint me. 
Lovely Glasses: My new favorite accessories. 
How to Ruin Everything: Watsky has been one of my favorite artists, so I'm so thrilled to see him come out with new content. 
Mini Bag Balm: One of the few great beauty secrets I learned in my equestrian years.
Kat Von Dee Underage Red Lipstick+Urban Decay Lip Liner: My new everyday red lip. I'm in love.  
Blinc Mascara: My lashes are very long which makes my mascara smudge in my under eye area. This tubing mascara gives great coverage and doesn't smudge. 
Tartiest Contour Palette: I'm not very good at contouring, but this palette is pretty swell for pale ladies. 
Coppertone Sheer: I've been getting burned only on the left arm that sticks out the car window. Gotta keep covered.
Thayers Toner: At first I was using too much of this and it felt like hot face fire water, but now that I've got it under control, it's been great.  
Glossier Face Wash and Moisturizer: Light of my skin's life. 
HobonichI Techo: Having a planner has completely changed my life. I'm 800% more organized. 
Volcano Candle: This is the only good thing that came of my career with anthropologie. 

Anyway that's my June! Been listening to lots of Tegan and Sara's new album and making stuff.  

SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave