After my last reflective post, I figured right now would be a good time to do a little reflecting on some lighter subject matter. Included in this post is the makeup and skincare products that I've been using all winter and enjoying very much. I've found that in the past month my skin has been clearer, and I've had more time and energy to put into applying makeup, which I always treat as a ritual of self care. 
2. Glossier Boy Brow in Blond
3. Glossier Stretch Concealer in Light

I'm trying to get a smidgen less addicted to makeup but I'm in deep right now. I plan on documenting my process with Ohhh Lulu's Valentines Sew Along and posting that here, along with making a slightly suggestive valentines dress for February first friday. Hope to continue using this blog more in the new year!!


SaveSaveSaveSave