Sam and I have taken to spending Sundays getting breakfast and coffee and driving around, exploring the city of Rochester. One of my resolutions for the new year was to take better mementos of small things and to take more pictures, so I figured posting them here would be a good idea. 
We started with brunch at Voula's, a carefully hidden but perfectly endearing greek spot where Sam's roommate Dom works. After we were full of both the sweet and the savory, we drove to the Record Archive to spend one of the gift cards I got for my birthday. After wandering around for a while and flipping through piles, I settled on a David Bowie rerelease and the new Banks album. 

We drove, we chatted, we stopped at a coffee shop I can't remember the name of for fancy drinks. We're young and need caffeine to thrive.



We drove, we ate coconut donuts. We drove through Mount Hope Cemetery because we were full of coffee and donuts and were cold. I look forward to walking through the cemetery in the summer with Sam, his dog Jayne, and my camera.