Hey Ya'll!
I'm going to try to record all of my personal sewing explorations on this blog. Which means less consistency but hopefully long term this will lead to a more complete portfolio of my working mind.

Today I'll be speaking about my Tilly and the Buttons' Arielle skirt. I really enjoyed making the skirt, and as with all Tilly patterns, the directions are clear and the product is flattering. I ALWAYS struggle with sizing, as my number sizes are always so significantly larger than the size of pattern I end up with, but this is not exclusive to Tilly, it usually happens with all patterns. Do I have reverse body dysmorphia? We just don't know.

The pattern is lovely and a breeze to make, if I have any complaints it's all my personal decisions. I definitely like the way the skirt turned out, but i'm definitely looking forward to making a little shorter version in a solid color with more dramatic buttons. Definitely looking forward to making another one!